Jay Kim, MD
Dr. Jay Kim is board-certified in urological surgery. He earned his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1993 and completed his residency at Maimonides Medical Center in 1995. In 1999, Dr. Kim completed his fellowship at Maimonides Medical Center.
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine, 1993
- Maimonides Medical Center, 1995, Surgery
- Maimonides Medical Center, 1999, Urology
American Board of Urology-Urology
Why choose HOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location at the South East corner of Broward County and within minutes of Gulfstream Park, the Diplomat Resort and Country Club, area hospitals, and the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports