Lance Lehmann, MD
Dr. Lehmann currently serves as Medical Director of Hallandale Outpatient Surgical Center. He received his pain management fellowship from Harvard University, Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center and is a former instructor in Anesthesiology and Pain Management at Harvard University. Dr. Lehmann received his residency training in Anesthesiology and Critical Care at the University of Miami and completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Yale University, Greenwich Hospital. He is certified in Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Board of Pain Medicine. Some of his recent projects include the completion of two textbook chapters for the 2nd edition of “Principles and Practice of Pain Medicine”.
Dr. Lehmann served as the official pain management specialist for the Florida Panthers Hockey Team from 2005 to 2007.
Pain Consultants of Florida, PA
3990 Sheridan St. Suite 106-107 Hollywood, FL 33021
Tel (954) 986-0390
Fax (954) 986-0091
Why choose HOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location at the South East corner of Broward County and within minutes of Gulfstream Park, the Diplomat Resort and Country Club, area hospitals, and the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports