Seth Wachsman, MD
A native of New York, Dr. Seth Wachsman is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Florida in 1987. He completed his medical studies at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in 1991. After an internal medicine internship at Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, he completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of Texas at Houston in 1995.
Dr. Wachsman completed his fellowship training in pain management at the internationally renowned MD Anderson Medical Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Wachsman has been published in journals such as Pain Medicine and lectures frequently across the country.
His professional affiliations are with American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists, International Spinal Injection Society, Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
Dr. Wachsman was named one of five top physicians for the State of Florida’s Workers’ Compensation industry by Choice Medical Awards in 2005.
He is well versed in acute, chronic and cancer pain. Dr. Wachsman is the co-founder of Pain Management Physicians of South Florida.
Why choose HOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location at the South East corner of Broward County and within minutes of Gulfstream Park, the Diplomat Resort and Country Club, area hospitals, and the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports