George Caldwell, MD
A Fort Lauderdale native, Dr. Caldwell graduated from Pine Crest School and received his undergraduate degree from Princeton University and his medical degree from Wake Forest University.
He served his residency in orthopedic surgery at the prestigious Hospital for Special Surgery (Cornell University Medical School) in New York City.
He has completed sports medicine fellowships at the University of Pittsburgh and the International Shoulder Fellowship in Switzerland.
Dr. Caldwell is a diplomate with the National Board of Medical Examiners, board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons, and is also board certified in sports medicine. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Sports Medicine, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, NFL Team Physicians Society, Major League Baseball Physicians, the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr. Caldwell has been published in medical periodicals and has presented numerous times before his peers and in educational forums for the public. He has also served as the Head Team Physician for the Miami Dolphins.
Why choose HOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location at the South East corner of Broward County and within minutes of Gulfstream Park, the Diplomat Resort and Country Club, area hospitals, and the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports