Richard D. Levin, M.D., F.A.C.S.
As a Urologist, Dr. Levin is highly trained to treat disorders of both the male and female urinary tract (kidney, bladder, ureter, and urethra) and the male reproductive system (testicles, prostate, and penis). Urology is classified as a surgical subspecialty. Since a large and diverse variety of clinical problems are encountered when treating urological conditions, Dr Levin’s knowledge base includes much of: Endocrinology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Gynecology, and other specialties.
Dr. Richard Levin is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has numerous publications to his name, and keeps abreast of the newest innovations. He is a frequent lecturer at the Aventura Cancer conference.
Why choose HOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location at the South East corner of Broward County and within minutes of Gulfstream Park, the Diplomat Resort and Country Club, area hospitals, and the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports